MISE À JOUR CRFMP/ MESURES DE SÉCURITÉ COVID-19
À la suite de l'annonce la plus récente de la fermeture à l'échelle de la province en date du 1 avril 2021, le CRFMP met en place des protocoles spécifiques pour assurer la santé et la sécurité de notre personnel et des membres de la communauté.
Voir les détails ci-dessous: (En anglais seulement- Texte français à suivre.)
Due to the recent changes announced by the Government of Ontario to COVID 19 restrictions, the PMFRC is making the following changes to ensure the safety of staff and clients:
- The PMFRC North Side office will continue to operate for essential services only but will be closed to the public.
- All programs and services will continue virtually. Our priority remains continuing to ensure that families and clients feel supported and can access our services. Please visit our website for information on upcoming programs.
- Frontline staff will be available Monday to Friday / 8 AM to 4PM by phone (613-687-1641) or by email (email@example.com).
- Petawawa Employment Services offices in Petawawa and Deep River will be closed to the public. However, coaching and resource and information services will continue virtually. Although closed to the public there will be consistent staff rotating in the office to respond to queries and emails accordingly. Contact information is firstname.lastname@example.org or 613- 687-1717.
- Clients needing to make an in-person payment may do so by appointment only. Payments can also be made by telephone by calling 613-687-1641.
- Morale Mail packages may be left on the outdoor trolley at our North Side office (10-16 Regalbuto Ave.) during regular business hours. Please ensure that your telephone number is on your package so that a staff member can contact you if there is an issue with the package (e.g. mailing address, missing information on customs form, etc.).
- Clients wishing to reach a member of the PMFRC team will find a staff contact list with email addresses on our website.
- Mental health supports will continue to be available virtually. For more information, please contact our Family Advocacy Coordinator by phone at (613) 687-7587 ext. 3226 or by email at email@example.com.
- Families dealing with a deployment can contact our Deployment Support team by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our Lil' Troopers Day Cares (LTN & LTS), and Kiddie Kollege programs will continue to run as normal. Before and After School (BAS) programs will be closed.